RSP 2 EA
Table of Contents
RSP 2 EA works during sharp price changes. The Forex Expert Advisor opens an order in the market movement direction. And does not use indicators. All orders are closed by stop loss or take profit. Spread will be checked before opening an order.
The Fx trading system has a built-in trailing-stop. The Expert Advisor has been tested on EURUSD with 99.9% modeling quality.
RSP 2 EA – Parameters:
- sl – stop-loss, set in points;
- tp – take-profit, set in points;
- TrailingStop – number of points from the take-profit level to start trailing-stop;
- lot – initial trading lot if lotrisk = 0;
- lotrisk – enable/disable lot calculation based on risk per trade (0 or 1);
- risk – risk percentage per deal for trading lot calculation;
- point – price change rate in points per unit of time;
- second – the time interval, during which the price is changed, set in seconds;
- MaxSpread – maximum allowed spread, order will not be opened with a spread above this;
- Slippage – slippage in points;
- comment – a comment to trades;
- magicnum – magic number.