+++ BEST FOREX EA'S | EXPERT ADVISORS | FX ROBOTS Recommends FOREX FLEX EA +++
Forex Flex EA uses a newly developed innovative technology involving "virtual trades". Simply put, this Expert Advisor will open virtual trades in the background, using them to constantly monitor the market to help determine the absolute perfect entry point, at which point Forex Flex EA will start opening real trades. Forex Flex EA features an automatic update system, so you can be sure your copy is always up to date with the latest, best performing settings for the current market conditions!
This Forex Robot has very good performance... Check it out now!!
Python EA is based on the mean reverting nature of price fluctuations during the night time hours (from 20:00 to 08:00 for EET). The backtest has been conducted from 2005.
The Python EA places two limit orders at a specific time period. This Expert Advisor does not use any martingale/grid techniques or hedge management.
The Forex trading robot uses:
- Daily EMA for determination of the trend;
- Support and resistance levels of the Price Channel for optimal Limit Orders placement;
- Filter of Volatility;
- Time-stop and Stop-loss.
Timeframe – M30. Currency: GBP/USD. The EA can be backtested by bars or every tick.
Python EA – Settings
- Lots – trading lot size.
- OrderStepPip – step between two limit orders.
- TakeProfitPip – profit target in pips(4 digit quotes) from the entry price.
- StopLossPip – stop-loss in pips(4 digit quotes) from the entry price. 0-disable.
- PCH – Price Channel period.
- EMA – EMA period.
- OrderStartHour – hour where the EA will start finding optimal buy/sell entry points. If the entry point is found, the EA will place a limit order.
- OrderStopHour – hour where the EA will stop finding optimal buy/sell entry points.
- TStopHour – hour where the EA will exit a position.
- UseMM_Balance – value in deposit currency. If this option is set (i.e. different from 0), then the trading lot is calculated per each part UseMM_Balance of deposit. If set to 0, then the trading lot size is fixed and equals Lots. For example, if Lots=0.1 and UseMM_Balance=300, when the deposit is 300, the EA will open an order of 0.1 lot, and when the deposit is 600 – 0.2 lot, when the deposit is 900 – 0.3 lot, etc. This parameter is needed for reinvestment.
Python EA – Features
- Minimum deposit – 100$
- Minimum lot – 0.01
- Recommended types of accounts – NDD and ECN