Trading Forex with Divergence on MT4
Amazon.com Price: $24.99 (as of 19:30 EST- More info) & FREE Shipping. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Trading Forex with Divergence on MT4
While Divergence may sound a little technical and intimidating, Jim Brown – the author of this book – assures you that it is easy to understand when you know what you are looking for. Some even consider Divergence to be a leading indicator. Basically, it is the difference between what the actual price on the chart is doing and what an Oscillator type indicator is doing.
This book will use the same principles as his MT4 High Probability Forex Trading Method, but it is a stand-alone book and concentrates more on trading with Divergence.
Also worthy of mention is that this method can be used with any financial instrument that MT4 platform offers.
Here is an outline of what is included:
1. A downloadable package which includes Jim’s personal custom indicators:
- QQE ADV.ex4
- QMP Filter 1.01.ex4
- P4L PeriodCon 509.ex4
- MACD Platinum Book.tpl
- Forex Multiple Trade Calculator.xlsx
2. 50+ images to explain Forex Trading using divergence (access to download/print)
3. A video with instructions on how to load the template and indicators to your MT4 platform
4. The Table of Contents outline includes:
- What Is Divergence?
- Setting Up The Charts
- The Basic Concept Of This Trading Method
- Trading With Divergence
- Some Observations About Divergence
- Various Examples Of Divergence
- Entering A Trade After Divergence Has Been Identified
- Trade Examples On The GBP/JPY 4hr Chart
- ‘Tight’ Divergence
- The Smart Way To Trade This
- Stop Loss Placement
- Trade Re-Entry Technique
- Trend Losing Steam And Time To Take Action
- Divergence Formed On The Wrong Side Of The MACD Platinum Zero Level
- Trade Management
- High Risk Money Management Technique
What people are saying:
This book is very informative and presents a nice trading strategy that is easy to understand. The author also supplies a link to the indicators he uses which can be downloaded for free. One of the best Forex books I have read! – Dave C
I would definitely recommend this book. There are many indicators and all kinds of trading strategies. However, getting to know about trading with divergence will give a big heads up whats coming next. – Erdene-amgalan
Top notch! This book, like all other previous Jim’s book I read, is simply great. Very simple to read with plenty of trade examples. With some basic trading notion this book is certainly a great help. It’s good to have it in my own library. I would certainly suggest it. – Valerio M
Jim’s FOREX books are consistently ranked BEST SELLERS on Amazon and there is a very good reason for this. At no extra cost (or on-costs) Jim shares with his readers:
- His custom indicators for the MT4 MetaTrader platform, as a download at the end of the book. AND anyone who has received these indicators will also receive the MT5 version of his files when they have been programmed.
- An invitation to join his Facebook Group which has new as well as experienced Forex Traders contributing.
- Daily interaction in his Facebook Group
- He calls his trades live, shares his results AND records a weekly trade analysis video.
- His contact details if you require further clarification.
Get “Trading Forex with Divergence on MT4” now!
|Number Of Pages|
|Product Type Name|