FOREX TRADING The Basics Explained in Simple Terms FREE BONUS TRADING SYSTEM: Forex, Forex for Beginners, Make Money…
Amazon.com Price: $24.99 (as of 28/03/2023 11:32 PST- Details) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
LARGE PRINT EDITION
Jim’s 3 FOREX books are consistently ranked BEST SELLERS on Amazon and there is a very good reason for this (check out the Reviews and Editorials on the smaller print edition). At no extra cost or on-costs. Jim shares with his readers:
- His custom indicators for the MT4/MT5 MetaTrader platforms, as a download at the end of the book.
- An invitation to join his JAGfx Facebook Group which has over 4500 members, with both new and experienced Forex Traders contributing.
- Daily interaction in his Facebook Group.
- He calls his trades live, shares his results AND records regular trade analysis videos.
- His contact details if you require further clarification.
Jim, from Queensland Australia, is a full-time Forex Trader, currently residing in Vietnam. His knowledge of currency trading extends over a 14 year period and has evolved from the old fashioned manual charting when he first started in 2002, to trading on multiple screens and entering the arena of automated trading. During this time, he has developed and shared many trading systems for free, and assisted many new traders through various blogs and forum participation.
This book is for those of you who are just starting to consider trading Forex but don’t know where to start, given the abundance of information on the internet. It is a good first book to read, to gain an understanding of the very basics. As an added Bonus, Jim offers one of his Trading Systems, as well as the indicators without any further on-costs.
Check out his YouTube videos, chat with him on Facebook – he’s an approachable guy who is passionate about trading. Here Is an outline of what is included:
Jim’s Books on Amazon
- Forex Trading The Basics Explained in Simple Terms
- MT4/MT5 High Probability Forex Trading Method
- Trading Forex with Divergence on MT4/MT5
Jim has been Featured on:
- Desire to Trade Podcast with Etienne Crete
- Trading Nuts Podcast with Cam Hawkins
There are no reviews yet.