Forex Trading QuickStart Guide: The Simplified Beginner’s Guide to Successfully Swing and Day Trading the Global Foreign Exchange Market Using Proven … Techniques (QuickStart Guides™ – Finance)
Amazon.com Price: $27.99 (as of 03/10/2023 11:56 PST- Details) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
THE ULTIMATE BEGINNER’S GUIDE TO FOREX TRADING IN 2023 – INCLUDES A COMPREHENSIVE ONLINE LIBRARY OF TRADING DIGITAL TOOLS!
The ONLY Forex Trading Book Complete With a Library of FREE Digital Trading Tools Including the Author’s Own Trade Analyzer and a Powerful Trading Indicator
Billions of dollars are moving through the forex market every hour. Are you ready to start trading?
Foreign exchange traders capitalize on exposure to the largest financial market in the world. Foreign currency markets run around the clock, and with little more needed than an internet connection, popular currency pairs can be traded from anywhere on the globe.
With high liquidity, a decentralized marketplace, and commission-free trading across the board, foreign exchange trading is a powerful tool for anyone who wants to take control of their own financial success story.
In Forex Trading QuickStart Guide, author and veteran trader Troy Noonan draws on his decades-long career spent in the trenches of the foreign currency markets to outline the exact path that new forex traders should take.
The book presents insights distilled from thousands of trades on the global forex markets, including guidance on technical and fundamental analysis, interpreting charts, and mastering the psychology of successful forex traders.
Wild trading successes, the lessons learned from painful failures, and the resulting forex trading fundamentals that Troy has imparted to thousands of trading students are on full display in this book. It doesn’t matter if you are an experienced trader who is new to the foreign currency asset class or a complete novice just getting started—this book will demystify the international foreign currency market and put you firmly on the path to success!
Forex Trading QuickStart Guide Is Perfect For:
- Complete beginners – even if you’ve never placed a forex trade before!
- Existing forex traders who want to hone their skills & increase their earning potential
- Anyone who wants the freedom of making full-time income with part-time effort!
Forex Trading QuickStart Guide Explains:
- The Inner Workings of the Foreign Exchange Market
- Currency pairs – How to Spot Opportunities and Execute Winning Trades
- How to Back Test and Validate your Trade Plans to Minimize Trading Risk*
You Will Learn:
- The Mechanics of the Foreign Currency Markets – How to Analyze Popular Currency Pairs, How to Identify Good Entry Points, and How to Interpret the Geopolitical Factors Others Miss
- Technical and Fundamental Analysis – How to Interpret the Language of the Markets and Know When to Hold On to Your Money, How to Spot Warning Signs and the Signals
- The Psychology of Trading Forex – The Often Discounted But Essential Mindset Changes That Bring Pro Traders to the Head of the Pack
- How to Pick a Broker – What Essential Features to Look For in a World-Class Broker, How to Interpret Chart Patterns, and More!
Troy Noonan is also the author of the bestselling book Day Trading QuickStart Guide.
QuickStart Guides are books for beginners, written by experts.
*LIFETIME ACCESS TO FREE FOREX TRADING DIGITAL ASSETS*
Forex Trading QuickStart Guide comes with lifetime access to a library of exclusive tools and videos designed to help you get started quickly and become a better trader faster.
QuickStart Guides proudly supports One Tree Planted as a reforestation partner.
*All market exposure, including forex trading, carries a risk of financial loss. Losses may exceed deposits. No system or trading approach can eliminate financial risk.