GoldRush EA is based on volatility breakout. The Forex Expert Advisor trades by placing pending orders on the most recent support/resistance levels on daily timeframe.
For best results, I highly recommend Forex brokers on EET timezone. They give five complete daily candles in a trading week.
GoldRush EA – Features
- Good testing results on data from 2005
- No martingale or martingale elements
- No grid, no locking, no scalping
- Filter of volatility; mean-reversion filter
- Trades are always protected with time-stop/stop-loss/stop on the bar closing
- No need to optimize
Timeframe – M30. Currency: GOLD (XAUUSD). The EA can be backtested by bars or every tick.
GoldRush EA – Parameters
- Lots – trading lot size.
- UseMM_Balance – value in deposit currency. If this value is set (i.e. different from 0), then the trading lot is calculated per each part UseMM_Balance of deposit. If set to 0, then the trading lot size is fixed and =Lots. For example, if Lots=0.1 and UseMM_Balance=300, when the deposit is 300, the EA will open an order of 0.1 lot, and when the deposit is 600 – 0.2 lot, when the deposit is 900 – 0.3 lot, etc. This parameter is needed for reinvestment.
- EET_offset – EET offset setting. For brokers on EET(GMT+2winter/GMT+3summer) timezone that display five complete daily candles in a trading week (Monday…..Friday) set this value to 0. For other brokers you must set EET offset (-23….23). For example, for broker on CET(GMT+1winter/GMT+2summer) timezone EET_offset=-1.
- TakeProfit%ofPrice – profit target in percentage of the entry price.
- StopLoss%ofPrice – max stop-loss in percentage of the entry price.
- MagicNumber – unique ID for EA’s orders.