+++ BEST FOREX EA'S | EXPERT ADVISORS | FX ROBOTS Recommends FX STABILIZER EA +++
FXStabilizer EA is a reliable Forex Expert Advisor and profitable FX Trading Robot created by FX-Builder. The developers of this Forex Robot have been working hard for years, to be able to create this unique money maker trading algorithm. FX Stabilizer’s advantage: Adjusting to the market that’s why this Forex robot is still profitable since years...
This Forex Expert Advisor has good performance... Check it out now!!
GoldRush EA is based on volatility breakout. The Forex Expert Advisor trades by placing pending orders on the most recent support/resistance levels on daily timeframe.
For best results, I highly recommend Forex brokers on EET timezone. They give five complete daily candles in a trading week.
GoldRush EA – Features
- Good testing results on data from 2005
- No martingale or martingale elements
- No grid, no locking, no scalping
- Filter of volatility; mean-reversion filter
- Trades are always protected with time-stop/stop-loss/stop on the bar closing
- No need to optimize
Timeframe – M30. Currency: GOLD (XAUUSD). The EA can be backtested by bars or every tick.
GoldRush EA – Parameters
- Lots – trading lot size.
- UseMM_Balance – value in deposit currency. If this value is set (i.e. different from 0), then the trading lot is calculated per each part UseMM_Balance of deposit. If set to 0, then the trading lot size is fixed and =Lots. For example, if Lots=0.1 and UseMM_Balance=300, when the deposit is 300, the EA will open an order of 0.1 lot, and when the deposit is 600 – 0.2 lot, when the deposit is 900 – 0.3 lot, etc. This parameter is needed for reinvestment.
- EET_offset – EET offset setting. For brokers on EET(GMT+2winter/GMT+3summer) timezone that display five complete daily candles in a trading week (Monday…..Friday) set this value to 0. For other brokers you must set EET offset (-23….23). For example, for broker on CET(GMT+1winter/GMT+2summer) timezone EET_offset=-1.
- TakeProfit%ofPrice – profit target in percentage of the entry price.
- StopLoss%ofPrice – max stop-loss in percentage of the entry price.
- MagicNumber – unique ID for EA’s orders.