+++ BEST FOREX EA'S | EXPERT ADVISORS | FX ROBOTS Recommends FOREX FLEX EA +++
Forex Flex EA uses a newly developed innovative technology involving "virtual trades". Simply put, this Expert Advisor will open virtual trades in the background, using them to constantly monitor the market to help determine the absolute perfect entry point, at which point Forex Flex EA will start opening real trades. Forex Flex EA features an automatic update system, so you can be sure your copy is always up to date with the latest, best performing settings for the current market conditions!
This Forex Robot has very good performance... Check it out now!!
Free Smile Eagle EA
Smile Eagle EA Free is a free version of the Forex Expert Advisor of the same name. Unlike the full version, it is not possible to change the lot size and the trigger level of the profit taking block in the Expert Advisor. It is optimized for trading: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF, EURGBP, USDJPY, EURAUD, EURCHF. Recommended timeframe is M15.
Free Smile Eagle EA does not trade on pairs with a spread greater than 20 points. Do not test the EA in the “Open price only” mode. Since brokers set a large spread value for the weekends, set the current spread to 2-5 points when testing the EA. It is necessary to set a unique value of the Magic identifier of the EA’s order for each pair. When testing the EA and trading on brokers with market execution of orders, set MarketWatch = true.
The Expert Advisor can be used on any pair with a low spread.
Smile Eagle EA Free – Features
- The minimum deposit is $100, regardless of the number of currency pairs involved.
- Ready to go without any particular setup.
- Trading time: 24 hours a day.
- Supports any execution type.
- Works on all brokers.
- An ECN account is recommended.
Free Smile Eagle EA – Advantages
- Does not use Martingale.
- No hedging.
- Does not keep losing trades.
- Low trading drawdown.
- Easy to use, no complex settings.
Smile Eagle EA Free – Parameters
- Trade – trading settings;
- Magic – unique ID of the EA’s orders. It is necessary to set a separate value for each pair.
- Slippage – slippage in pips. Recommended values are 0 to 3.
- StopLoss – Stop Loss value in pips. If 0 – calculated and set by the EA;
- TakeProfit – Take Profit value in pips. If 0 – calculated and set by the EA;
- MarketWatch – set true for brokers with market execution of orders.