Free Safe Robot
This is a free version of a very profitable and Safe Robot.
Free Safe Robot – Description
How does this EA decide to open a position?
Safe Robot check two signals, the first signal is stochastic indicator with default inputs (K Period: 100, D period:3, Slowing:3).
- When the first signal is sell or buy then the EA checks the second signal. The second signal is Price Pattern with moving average (Period: 20).
- When two signals are buy or are sell, the EA places orders with martingale steps, you can set options for martingale steps.
- When you have an order, the Forex Expert Advisor can manage your money and orders.
You can set the maximum risk percent for exiting the market. You can set the trailing stop.
Free Safe Robot – Input description:
- TimeFrame=”PERIOD_H1″ – you can set signal time frame, for example, PERIOD_H1 is set by default for all signals.
- StochAstich_KPeriod=100; – you can set stochastic K period value, here 100 is set by default for this indicator.
- StochAstich_DPeriod=3; – you can set stochastic D period value, here 3 is set by default for this indicator.
- StochAstich_Slowing=3; – you can set stochastic slowing value, here 3 is set by default for this indicator.
- UpLevel=75; – you can set the upper level for stochastic indicator, when the main stochastic crosses the UpLevel from below, the EA detects a sell signal.
- DownLevel=20; – you can set the lower level for stochastic indicator, when the main stochastic crosses the DownLevel from above, the EA detects a buy signal.
- MovingAverage_Period=20; – you can set MAPeriod, here 20 is set by default, the EA will check the moving average with this period to detect buy or sell patterns.
- MovingAverage_Shift=0; – you can set MAShift, here 0 is set by default.
- Magic=555; – you can set the Magic number for all order that are opened with Safe robot.
- BaseLot=0.01; – you can set BaseLot, used for base position in martingale steps.
- Mult=2; – you can set mult, mult is a factor that multiplies the base lot to make second and third lot for other martingale steps.
- TakeProfit=30; – you can set the Take Profit for the base position.
- MSpace1=30; – you can set space(pips) between the base order and the second order.
- MTakeProfit1=20; – you can set the take profit for the first step (first martingale step). When this pending order triggers, all orders are modified according to this order's take profit.
Money Management Setting
- MaxRisk_Percent=20; – you can set the Max risk percent, when your loss value is equal to the risk percent of your account balance, all orders will be closed.
- TrailingStop=false; – you can activate trailing stop method to trail your profit.
- TrailingValue=0; – if TrailingStop is active, you can set TrailingValue for the trailing stop method.
- EasyTradeStopLoss=0; – you can set stop loss (in pips) for Easy Trade buttons, this parameter only works when you press buttons to place market or pending orders
- EasyTradeTakeProfit=0; – you can set take profit (in pips) for Easy Trade buttons, this parameter only works when you press buttons to place market or pending orders
- BGColor=clrAqua; – you can set the background color for comments
- CommentColor=clrLime – you can set the comment color.
Free Safe Robot – About Easy Trade
You can see 4 buttons on the chart, these buttons are made for you to send orders easily.
- EA places buy or sell orders with a specific magic number when you push the button.
- EA closes all orders with the specific magic number when you push close order button.
- EA deletes all pending orders with the specific magic number when you push delete order button.
- When you push Buy stop button you can see the comment about the buy stop price, then you should type the buy stop price. Once you type the price completely, the EA places buy stop.
- For Sell Limit, Sell Stop and Buy Limit everything is according to the sentence above.