+++ BEST FOREX EA'S | EXPERT ADVISORS | FX ROBOTS Recommends FX SECRET EA +++
FX Secret EA is a unique set of very profitable Forex Expert Advisors created by a private community of successful traders that provides the best automated solutions for trading on Forex Market. The company was established in 2002, and the development of Forex robots started in 2009. With over 15 years of experience in the Forex market the development team has put together a system that provides long term growth in a low risk environment!
This Forex Expert Advisor has good performance... Check it out now!!
Free DSProFx Scalp EA
DSProFx Scalp Expert Advisor is a fully automated forex robot for scalping trade. The trade signals are based on some indicators: Moving Average, Stochastic Oscillator, MACD, and candle volume and pattern that combined from different timeframes.
Free DSProFx Scalp EA – Concept, Timeframe and Pairs
DSProFx Scalp EA works in M5 and M15 with the main concept is always following the trend (especially the trend based on H1 and H4) and it works in any pairs. It will work more efficiently on a low-spread pair.
Trades may be opened in hedging and/or averaging positions (depends on the trend condition). If the market is in trend condition, it will open averaging positions to maximize the profit, but if the market is in sideways condition, it will open hedging positions to balance the trade until it finds a “clear” trend.
The trades will be closed (profit taking) by equity growth target, and sometimes they will be closed by trailing stop to maximize the profit if the trades are in averaging positions. The total profit has already considered the swap and commission as well.
As the implication of the concept/algorithm, hedging trading positions will be a common thing. Therefore, you should use this robot only in one pair in one account because all the trading progresses are measured by equity growth and also the total profit of trading account (due to market price movement of the pair and the fighting between “buys” and “sells” as well).
To manage your capital, you can open some different accounts and spread your capital. Then you can use this robot in different pairs or timeframes. This is a kind of simple and safe money management.
- Maximum initial trade volumes (lots) will be controlled by account equity with strict money management. For example, if it is a 5-digit broker, the maximum initial trade volume will be 0.01 lot per trade for $1000 equity.
- For the AutoLot system, the trade volume increase (lot step) will be calculated as the same way; trade volume will be increased 0.01 lot if the profit has already reached $1000. It means, the trade volume will be 0.02 lot if the equity already reach $2000.
Recommended balance in using this EA is $1200.
Use this robot on 5-digit or 4-digit broker.
DSProFx Scalp EA Free – Abilities
DSProFx Scalp EA provides the possibilities:
- To control the risk with two kinds of trade volume calculations by equity.
- To increase the trade volume (based on calculation in point 1).
- To limit the maximum risk (in % of equity) of the trade.
- To control the trades by arranging the distance between trades.
DSProFx Scalp does not need input for stop loss because it already has multiple safety controls for a trading account. It controls the trading volume for each trade, the distance between trades, and it has maximum risk control as well.
DSProFx Scalp Expert Advisor – Parameters
- BrokerDigits – digit of a platform/broker. There are two options:
- Five_5: for 5-digit broker
- Four_4: for 4-digit broker
- Dollar_perLot_perPip – the value (in USD or EUR – the main currency) for a trade of 1 lot per pip. You can check this out in demo account and make a trade of 1 lot, then check the balance when the price move 1 pip. There are two options:
- TenDollars_10: if the value is $10
- OneDollar_1: if the value is $1
- LotSetting – method of calculating the maximum initial trade volume (lot) and the trade volume increase. There are two options:
- Standard: Lot = Account equity/100.000
- Safety: Lot = Account equity/200.000. (These are example of calculation for 5-digit broker with Dollar_perLot_perPip = TenDollars_10.)
- InitialLots – initial trade volume/lot. If it is higher than the maximum allowable lot (controlled by calculation above), there will be an alert.
- AutoLot – increase the trade volume/lot slowly (automatic) based on calculation above (LotSetting).
- MaximumLossPercent – maximum allowed loss calculated by percentage of equity. Sometimes, the floating loss (of total trades) can reach 3000-5000 pips due to market price fluctuation.
- TimeFrame – timeframe, in which the EA runs. Proper values: M5 and M15.