Breakout Hunter EA
Price: $95 (1 LICENCE, FREE UPDATES & SUPPORT)
Currency pairs: EURUSD
DEMO ACCOUNT TEST RESULTS:
Breakout Hunter EA Review – Smart Forex Expert Advisor For Metatrader 4
Breakout Hunter EA has been created by Smart FX Technology following the Breakout Trend Strategy.
This Forex Expert Advisor has been developed especially for the EURUSD currency pair.
In the Forex market the trend is really your friend. Following news or economic reports, currencies fluctuate in glorious trends that can last hours. Although the reaction to major reports is sudden and often too violent to trade, the hours following them can provide very profitable opportunities.
Breakout Hunter EA scans the market for volatility levels that improve the odds of a true breakout and enters along the trend when new highs (or lows) confirm these tendencies.
The Breakout Hunter EA trades 24 hours a day, with exception of the early London market hours and some interruptions during the New York session, to avoid European and US news reports times. We also avoid starting trades during the quiet scalping session where trends are not well defined. The trading schedule is between 9:00 to 18:30 GMT and 1:00 to 3:00 GMT. (In winter one hour is added automatically to compensate for Daylight Savings Time changes) During these times the robot will find trading opportunities with high probability of success.
The Breakout Hunter averages 7 to 10 trades per week.
Breakout Hunter EA – New Version 12 Has The Following Features:
- Money Management: The size of your trades is calculated as a percentage of the balance in your trading account. As your account grows, so do the size of your trades, automatically.
- Optional “Boost-Mode” for traders who prefer the fast lane: Choose between the Breakout Hunter EA default very-low-risk settings or set the Money Manager to Boost-Mode to safely and automatically increase trade lot sizes and maximize your profits.
- Take Profit orders are calculated dynamically and sent to the broker in Real Time, to maximize potential profit in different market conditions.
- Stop Loss orders are automatically placed to protect every trade. They are sent to your broker together with the opening order.
- Trailing stops are triggered automatically at the end of the scalping session. They are meant to avoid unnecessary exposure to the volatile London session.
- Volatility Filters: The Breakout Hunter EA knows when “not” to trade, to avoid excessive volatility and unpredictable market conditions.
Breakout Hunter EA – Performance Test Results Using EURUSD Currency Pair
Breakout Hunter EA – 3 “Volatility Filters” To Spot Unusual Market Behavior
- VIX filter: This volatility filter is constantly connected to Stocks and Commodities markets worldwide. If inter-market volatility is excessive, the robot automatically modifies our trading strategy. This information allows the forex robots to make more intelligent, up-to-the-minute decisions.
- News Filter: This amazing feature allows us to trade without concern for scheduled economic reports releases. It is connected to the Forex Factory calendar. The robot will stop trading before and after events expected to have market impact, automatically, for true set and forget trading.
- ADX/MA filter: The ADX determines the maximum volatility level allowed for normal trading. If the ADX volatility level is exceeded, trading will only be allowed in the direction of the trend, as determined by the MA filter.
Breakout Hunter EA – Automated Money Management
Both trading robots, the Master Scalper EA and the Breakout Hunter EA are equipped with a sophisticated Money Management function that determines your orders sizes automatically. It uses a very smart algorithm that takes into consideration the frequency of orders and the size of potential wins and losses, to determine the optimum risk ratio as a percentage of your account balance.
Very smart money management indeed, all automatically.
In other words, when your account grows over time, the position sizes will also grow, automatically. When you make a withdrawal, the position sizes will be reduced automatically so that your risk level remains the same relative to the current balance of your account.
To trade using this Forex Expert Advisor has never been easier. Everything is automated. Just set and forget it!
DEMO ACCOUNT TEST RESULTS:
Start date: April 10, 2013
Demo broker: Excel Markets