BF Grid Master EA
Table of Contents
- BF Grid Master EA
- BF Grid Master EA Review – One Of The Most Successful FX Expert Advisors
- Visit the Official BF Grid Master EA website
- Visit the Official BF Grid Master EA website
Price: $57 (Discounted Price for BF Grid Master EA, 1 REAL & 3 DEMO ACCOUNTS, FREE UPDATES & SUPPORT)
Currency pairs: GBPUSD
Note: BLACK FRIDAY SALE 2023 – 70% OFF – PLUS TREND MATRIX EA FOR FREE – REGULAR PRICE: $187
Important: BF Grid Master EA is a grid based trading strategy. You should not use it, if you are not aware of the risks associated with this type of trading. Do not risk money, you cannot afford to lose!
BF Grid Master EA is ready for 2023 market conditions! You get a product that is up-to-date and ready to use!
DEMO ACCOUNT TEST RESULTS:
BF Grid Master EA Review – One Of The Most Successful FX Expert Advisors
This is a fully automated version of BF Grid Master Expert Advisor.
BF Grid Master EA is a very effective and profitable trading strategy developed especially for the GBPUSD currency pair. However, if it is used wisely it can be adapted and applied for almost any trading instrument.
The grid based trading techniques are a very controversial topic in the trader’s community. The reason for this is the following – used properly with proper risk and settings, they can generate consistent gains relatively safe with performance incomparable with any other trading strategy. On the other hand in certain circumstances they fail dramatically. The key elements for the success of any grid based trading are the applied risk and the right entry and exit trading logic.
BF Grid Master EA is designed to pick up the right moment for the initial market entry and for the following additional grid based recovery trades. The second safety line of additional trades is an unique feature, which is not present in any other grid EA on the market. This feature allows a safe “high frequency” scalping, when the price is in narrow range and as well a second line of distant drawdown compensating trades in case the market price breaks in the wrong direction. The second line of drawdown compensating trades is initiated only in extremely stretched in the “wrong” direction market, only after a very strong market reversal pattern is detected.
Probably, the safest way of using grid based trading strategies is to determine wisely the most probable trading direction and allow trading only in this direction.
Aren’t Familiar With Forex Trading?
Forex Trading is short for Foreign Exchange Trading and refers to the profit or loss that is made by trading different foreign currencies against each other. The study of different international markets, how geo-political events affect those markets and the analysis of the stability level of a certain economy are factors that help a trader in assessing which foreign currency is about to strengthen against another.
Professional and experienced dealers who have the sixth sense for trading end up making thousands of dollars simply by buying and selling foreign currencies at the right time. They use their capitol to purchase the currency that is about to strengthen and then sell it off when it is reaches its potential.
Sounds easy? Technically it is, but gauging the different factors and acting on the right moment doesn’t come naturally to everyone. But why waste such an easy and lucrative opportunity when there is technology to help you out!! Yes, the computer whizzes have really done it this time.
Make use of the BF Grid Master EA and turn your investment into GOLD!
Haven’t Heard About FX Trading Robots Before?
Easy money without any effort is what the BF Grid Master EA is all about. It is an automated Forex strategy and programmed analytical system that allows you to sit back, relax and simply watch the FX Trading Robot do its trick. After the parameters, scales and limits of your transactions have been provided by you, the Robot takes over and handles all of the transactions for you. This permits you to take control while focusing your energies on other important matters as well.
The EA stays on and operational 24/5 searching for profitable trading opportunities. So unless you turn it off, you won’t miss a single lucrative trade.
Unlike us humans, the EA is devoid of emotional instability and will only work in a completely calculative environment. The expert advisor will not make spur-of-the-moment decision; in fact it is going to compile the facts and figures and not let fear, apprehension and stress get in the way.
BF Grid Master EA Features
- Strong, pure and simple trading logic
- Overbought-oversold trend filter
- Long only and short only option
- Second line of recovery option
- Add on reverse option
Instructions and recommendations
- The minimum starting capital is $1000
- The advised starting capital is $3000
- For accounts from significant importance, AutoMM greater than 0.1 is not recommended. This is the equivalent of 0.01 lots initial trade on $10k account equity. In this case the annual ROI (Return of Investment) can be expected in the 15-30% range.
- The default settings are only for GBPUSD !!!
- The recommended time-frame is M15!
- Magic – unique identifier of the EA
- EA_Comment – with this parameter you can change the EA comment in the trading history
- MaxSpread – maximum allowed spread in pips
- Slippage – maximum allowed slippage(works only for non-ECN brokers)
- NFA – use true for NFA regulated brokers
- No_Hedge – use true in order to disable the hedging
- LongTrades – enables/disables the long trades
- ShortTrades – enables/disables the short trades
- M1_Execution – enables/disables the execution of the trading logic on M1 bar open
- BetterPricePips – minimum allowed distance between any of the additional trades and the previews trade in pips
- MaxNegAdds – maximum allowed number of the first line additional trades
- AddOnReverse – activates a mode in which the additional trades are allowed only after a reversal bar is detected
- ReverseBarTF – the timeframe of the reversal bar for the AddOnReverse feature
- ForceProfit – market exit profit in pips
- ForceLoss – market exit loss in pips
- FixedTakeProfit – fixed take profit in pips
- FixedStopLoss – fixed stop loss in pips
- OscPer – the oscillator period on the M15 timeframe
- OscLev – the entry overbought and oversold level on the M15 timeframe
- OscPerHiTF – the oscillator period on the H1 and H4 timeframes
- OscLevHiTF – the entry overbought and oversold level on the H1 and H4 timeframes
- TrendFilterON – switches on and off the MA based trend filtration
- MA1_Per – the period of the first moving average
- MA2_Per– the period of the second moving average
- Trade_StartHour – start trading hour
- Trade_EndHour – end trading hour
- FixedLots – fixed lots value of the initial trade
- AutoMM – with values greater than zero activates the proportional automatic money management function – as an example the default value AutoMM=0.2 means that the initial trade will be 0.02 lots on $10000 account equity
- AutoMM_Max – maximum allowed risk value
- K_Mart – lot size multiplier for the first line additional trades
- RecoveryProfit – exit profit in pips in case a recovery trade is opened
- RecoveryAfter – minimum distance in pips between the first recovery trade and the previews additional trade
- RecoveryTrades – maximum allowed number of recovery trades
- RecoveryTradesDistance – minimum distance in pips between the recovery trades
- RecoveryRiskMultiplier – lot size multiplier for the recovery trades
Please, backtest on GBPUSD after 2009, using the “M1 open price only” method, with start balance at least $3000!